Providing individualised Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist services to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Mitch Peterman is our principal Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP).
An AEP is a university-qualified health professional with the knowledge and skills to provide expert exercise and physical activity advice. AEPs undertake ongoing education and training programs to ensure that they are your most up-to-date and credible source of information regarding exercise for all conditions, ages and fitness levels.
An Exercise Physiology consultation with Mitch will usually involve the following:
- Anthropometric assessment (height, weight and waist measures)
- Assessment of various fitness parameters (e.g. strength, flexibility, aerobic capacity)
- Exploration of your current lifestyle and exercise habits
- Education specific to your health/fitness concern
- Development of health/fitness goals
- Negotiation of suitable strategies to achieve goals
- Provision of individualised exercise programs and/or supporting resources
Mitch's main practice areas include:
- Weight management
- Diabetes management
- Cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Coeliac Disease
- Adverse food reactions (Allergies, Intolerances, Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (Reflux, Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
- Chronic Musculoskeletal conditions (neck and back pain, other joint pain)
- Respiratory conditions (Asthma, Emphysema, COPD)
Dietitian Initial consult (45mins) - $98
Dietitian review consult (30mins) $80
Exercise Physiology consult (30mins) $80
Private Health Insurance rebates available (rebates can vary so check with your health fund).
Clients with an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) from their GP are entitled to a medicare rebate of $53.80 for each consultation.
Call Mitch today to find out more or reach him through the 'Make an Enquiry' form below.