Providing individualised Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist services to help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
Mitch Peterman is our principal Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD).
An APD is a university-qualified health professional with the knowledge and skills to provide expert nutrition and dietary advice. APDs undertake ongoing education and training programs to ensure that they are your most up-to-date and credible source of nutrition information.
A Dietitian consultation with Mitch will usually involve the following:
- Anthropometric assessment (height, weight and waist measures)
- Assessment of your current diet compared to your individual nutrition needs
- Nutrition education specific to your health/fitness concern
- Development of health/fitness goals
- Negotiation of suitable strategies to achieve goals
- Provision of individualised meal plans and/or supporting resources
Mitch's main practice areas include:
- Weight management
- Diabetes management
- Cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Coeliac Disease
- Adverse food reactions (Allergies, Intolerances, Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (Reflux, Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
- Chronic Musculoskeletal conditions (neck and back pain, other joint pain)
- Respiratory conditions (Asthma, Emphysema, COPD)
Dietitian Initial consult (45mins) - $98
Dietitian review consult (30mins) $80
Exercise Physiology consult (30mins) $80
Private Health Insurance rebates available (rebates can vary so check with your health fund).
Clients with an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) from their GP are entitled to a medicare rebate of $53.80 for each consultation.
Call Mitch today to find out more or reach him through the 'Make an Enquiry' form below.